Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Semester 1 Reflection

In semester 1 one of Digital Photography I have definitely learned some necessary photography tips and tricks. By learning about all the different structural aspects, I feel like it helps you get across a more emotional aspect. When you make the photo look aesthetically pleasing, you can then put your own touch on it to create a mood.
I really appreciated the color unit because i feel like I learned about created different vibes with different colors, and how to use different colors together. 
I feel like the last project was my favorite though because we could look at a wide range of photographers and choose one that we identify with. Then we were cut loose and allowed to do whatever we wanted with our newly learned tips and tricks. This allowed for a lot of individuality which was well represented in the class's presentations.




No comments:

Post a Comment