Monday, May 6, 2019

Project 12 Prework- stop motion animation

Inspiring Stop Animation

DISTORTION - Guldies
I like how satisfying this video is and how the audio matches the visual so well, it's like asmr. I'm not really sure what they're using but it looks like clay and it's really elaborate so like cudos for dedication.

Western Spaghetti - PES
I like how creative these food videos are, and again it's super satisfying and the sound matches the visual really well. I really like the surrealism mixed with realism.

Landing on the Moon - Wallace and Gromit
I've always thought wallace and gromit was really cool, but i didn't realize it was claymation when I was little. I like that they create an entire universe out of clay and then animate it it's very creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment