Thursday, October 18, 2018

8 Best Framing and Composition Photos


Frame Within a Frame(vibrance and saturated) -Through doors of a UPS
Filling the Frame(saturated and contrasted)- Up close of a church window
Leading Lines(saturation and contrasted) -Morning sun rays

Bug's Eye(B&W filter)- From patio 

Bug's Eye (saturated and made more vibrant) -Laying on Ground

Close-Up(made more clear/contrasted)-Up close of a spider

Diagonals(saturated/brush tool to add color)-Bathroom ceiling with Lights




Rule of Thirds(saturated and contrasted)-Man fishing in the ocean/Used photo grid

14 comments:

  1. I like the way you played with saturation in your edits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the range of color in high saturation in the UPS truck photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors on the first and second pic are super rad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way that you use colors to make your photos really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange in your bug's eye view photo is great at creating a mood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your edited and contrasted photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the dark shadows contrasting with the rich bright colors in the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the wide variety of colors you used in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. the editing and how colorful the photos are is sick i especially love the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color in your photos from editing are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors in the frame within a frame photo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the rainbow colors in first to images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you edited the colors in your photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like how you edited your frame within a frame photo

    ReplyDelete